Once there was a teacher named Mrs.Grussellpuff. She was the meanest teacher ever! Everyone hated her and she was so mean that the people from the Guinness Book of World Records tried to interview her but she just got them out of her classroom by using a whip. Mrs.Grussellpuff taught at Thomas Jefferson Elementary School and she treated kids with no respect. She used to teach at a military academy but she moved to the elementary school to torture the students. On the first day of school a kid from Mrs.Grussellpuff's classroom was late for class so she made that poor soul stand in the corner of her classroom holding five books in one hand (which weighed sixty pounds) and hold his leg with the other while his teacher spanked him with a yard stick! "Ouch!" the boy said. "Well that's what you get for being late for my class!" the teacher said. All the other kids were terrified of their teacher. One day a little girl in Kindergarten came to Mrs.Grussellpuff's classroom to deliver a letter but that mean old teacher wouldn't tolerate it. "Give me that letter!" Mrs.Grussellpuff yelled as she snatched it away from the little girl. "You're mean!" the little girl said. "Well I don't care!" the teacher yelled. After the teacher yelled at the little girl she began to cry loudly. Then one of the teachers came out of her classroom. "What is going on here!" she yelled. "That mean teacher made me cry!" the little girl said. "I can't wait until I report this bad behavior! Mrs.Grussellpuff you are going back to military school on a far away island!" the principal said as she walk towards the mean teacher's classroom. " I-I didn't m-mean to scare the little child." the teacher said. Everybody in the school knew Mrs.Grussellpuff was seriously afraid of the principal. After Mrs.Grussellpuff heard the principal yell at her she peed on herself! "Oh my!" the principal said. "Looks like you will need some help walking back to your car. Let me help you." the principal said. As the to people walked outside there was a whole crowd of students recording videos of Mrs.Grussellpuff and her "wet pants". "This is not funny! I will come back for you and when I do you'll be sorry you fired me!" the teacher said as she left the school."Yeah! I won't be sorry I fired you!" the principal said.the end