My favorite song is Fear. Fear is a song that I have to practice on a lot because Amani and I are singing that song for the talent show. My friend Amani is participating in the the talent  show this year. Amani and I always         practice very hard to get everything right. This song is my favorite song because the piano music is so delighting and so alive. At the end of the song when the violins are playing it just makes you feel like you want to get up and pretend like you're playing the violins.

My favorite part of the song is this -
This may sound silly but its true
(This may sound silly but its true)
So don't pretend it aint you too
(But I aint to scared to share my fear)
We all afraid of something here
(Oh yes we are)
Cuz you aint human with out fear



I like this song because she means that everyone is afraid of something and that you are a person with fear. We're all only human, and we're all afraid of something. I also think she means that because we're all afraid of something, we're also not alone. So maybe we don't have so much to be afraid of after all. That's what I think, and that's why I love this song.